- Bread Slices
- Veeba’s Pasta-Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Mixed Bell Peppers (red, green & yellow peppers sliced)
- 1/2 Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (finely grated)
- Salt to Taste
- Oil or Butter
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 7 minutes
- Pre-prep: in a bowl, add bell peppers, onions, pepper powder, chilli flakes, oregano and salt as per taste. Mix and keep it aside.
- Apply ½ to 1 tablespoon Veeba’s pizza sauce (if you want, remove the sides of the bread).
- Sprinkle the veggies on the bread slice and then the grated cheese.
- Heat a tawa or a pan, grease butter or oil and place the bread slice on the tawa.
- Cover and cook it for 4-5 minutes (you can cook it for more time depending on how crisp you want the base).