- 2 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tomato, Chopped
- 12 Slices Bread, Cut In Cubes
- 3 Tbsp Peanuts
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 2 Pandi Chilli
- 1/2 Tsp Asafoetida
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Chilli Ginger Garlic Paste
- Few Curry Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- Some Coriander, Lemon Juice and Grated Coconut To Garnish
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Take a non-stick kadai and heat some ghee into it. Put in the peanuts. Let it fry. Once we are halfway there add in some urad dal. Let it turn golden brown, add in the mustard seeds and let it crackle. Later add in the pandi chilli, curry leaves, asafoetida & turmeric.
- Add in the chilli ginger garlic paste and later add in onions and let it turn translucent. Add in the salt
- Now put in the tomatoes and let it cook.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked add in the cubes of bread and toss it around. Let it crisp up the bread slices.
- Finish this bread upma reicoe with lemon juice, coriander leaves and grated coconut and serve hot.
- Find recipes made by Parth by clicking on the link here.