- 1 Teaspoon Oil (Leonardo Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Broccoli
- Full Stem Coriander (12-15 Stems)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger
- Few Drops of Lemon
- Salt as Per Taste
- Pinch of Jeera Powder
- Pinch of Chat Masala (Catch Foods)
Prep: 20 minutes
Refrigeration: 45 minutes
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly. The cleaner the veggies, more attractive the color of the soup.
- Add corn in a pressure cooker. Add 500ml of water. Add coriander stems (tied with a thread) in it. Also, add in the cloves of garlic. Grate the ginger.
- Pressure cooker it. Open the cooker, throw away the bunch of coriander stems.
- Add the boiled corn in a jar and grind it.
- Strain the liquid and add little water while doing it to lessen the thickness.
- Add a pinch of salt to it. Take a pan, add 1 teaspoon oil to it. Heat it.
- Add the chopped broccoli and sauté it. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add 2-3 spoons of water and mix it. Let it steam for a couple of minutes.
- Add the corn liquid in the pan. Mix it well.
- Add little water and boil the soup once.
- Take it out in two bowls, and add a pinch of jeera powder, squeeze few drops of lemon, and chat masala to it.