- 1 Baguette or Any Bread
- 2 Tbsp Ghee or Clarified Butter (salted or unsalted but softened)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- For the mixture, take a bowl and add ghee or unsalted butter, salt as per taste, garlic, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well and keep aside (if you are using salted butter, do not add salt).
- Slice the baguette into 1-inch vertical pieces.
- Apply the mixture and sprinkle cheese.
- On a hot tawa or pan, grease some ghee or butter. Place the ready slices and cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes. Serve hot!