- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup 3 Color Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Tomato, De-Seeded & Chopped
- 1 Small Cup Corn, Boiled
- 1 Cup Processed Cheese, Grated
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 500 ml Milk
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Mexican Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Pack Nacho Chips
- Chopped Cilantro
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Take a pot and heat butter and flour. Let the flour cook-off. You should get a wet sandy texture of the flour. Pour in milk slowly in batches and whisk properly. Make sure there are no lumps. Once all the milk is added add in the salt, pepper, nutmeg, processed cheese and mozzarella cheese (You can use any hard cheese that melts, like cheddar). Whisk in this sauce properly. Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix all the vegetables. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Get the serving bowl and add in half the nacho chips. Top it up with half the veggies and half the cheese sauce prepared. Layers more chips, veggies and lastly cheese. (Creating these layers is important as the cheese is evenly spread throughout the dish, otherwise towards the end of the dish it only chips and no cheese) Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Serve immediately with salsa & sour cream.