- 5 Eggs (3 whisked with salt and pepper and 2 whole)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 2 Bread Slices
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese (any cheese)
- 3 Slices of Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Chilli Flakes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Now add onions and cook for 2 minutes. Followed by tomatoes, cooked them for a minute. Lastly, add salt, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and mix for 20 seconds.
- Now add the dry masalas, 1/2 cup water and grated cheese. Stir everything properly and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the bread slices in the pan. Put two slices of cheese on the bread.
- Add the whisked eggs in such a way that it spreads all over the pan uniformly.
- Properly crack two eggs on the bread.
- Cut the sliced cheese into pieces and spread them in the pan.
- Sprinkle oregano, chilli flakes and salt (as per your taste)
- Put a lid and cook for 7-8 minutes till the egg yolk cooks through.
- Sprinkle some coriander and serve it hot.