- For the Marinade
- 1 Kg Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Tata Salt, Adjust as Per Your Taste
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- For the Gravy
- 2- 3 Tbsp Fortune Vivo Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Tsp Tata Salt, Adjust to Taste
- 10 To 12 Curry Leaves
- 2 Onions, Sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, Chopped
- 3 Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3/4 Tsp MDH Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Eastern Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp MDH Garam Masala
- 2.5 Tbsp Di Sano Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 200 ml Dabur Homemade Coconut Milk
Prep: 60 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Marinate the chicken in salt, ginger garlic paste and lemon. Rest it for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and sauté the marinated chicken for 5 mins. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add some more oil and temper the curry leaves. Then add the green chillies and onions and cook till the onions are translucent.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste till the raw smell goes off.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes along with the powder spices and cook till the mixture leaves oil.
- Then add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Now add the sautéed chicken pieces and cook for 5 mins.
- Finally, add the coconut milk and adjust seasoning. Cover and cook till the gravy leaves oil. Remove from flame.
- Add some chopped coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or lachha parantha.