- 5 Almonds, Finely Chopped
- 400gm Nestle Milkmaid (Condensed Milk)
- 1/2 Cup Sarwar Cocoa Powder ((You can take 1/4 cup also if you don’t want fudge to have strong chocolatey and little bitter taste)
- 4-5 Tbsp Ghee
Prep: 7 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Pre-prep: Chop the almonds.
- Dry roast chopped almonds.
- In a bowl, whisk and mix milkmaid and cocoa powder.
- On medium flame, heat a pan and add the mixture. Add almonds and mix.
- Keep mixing/stirring the mixture for gooey texture.
- Serve it warm.