- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Jaggery
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 2 Tsp Clarified Butter/Ghee
- Pinch of Saffron (Optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp Almond Shavings for Garnish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a pan, heat ghee on low flame. Add jaggery, water, and saffron (optional). Cook this for at least 4-5 minutes or till the jaggery dissolves in the mixture.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, and almond milk. Mix this till the milk gets well absorbed in the flour mixture.
- After 3-4 minutes of constant stirring on low flame, you will see the mixture is slowly coming together and not sticking to the pan anymore. This is when you turn off the flame and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Garnish with almond shavings and serve hot. Enjoy!