- 100 Gm Butter
- 110 Gm Sugar
- 150 Gm All-Purpose Flour
- 15 Gm Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- Pearl Sugar For Topping
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with foil. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and beat till a soft dough is formed.
- Divide into 3 parts, rolling each into a log. Press each log down to get a long oblong shape.
- Lightly brush with beaten egg and sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10 -12 mins.
- While cookies are hot out of the oven, cut into diagonal slices and leave to cool in the tray itself.