- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 5 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (cut into 4 cubes)
- 1 Capsicum (cut into 4 cubes)
- 4 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt to Taste (for the panko mix)
- Soy Sauce
- Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Dip cauliflower in a Panko batter or substitute with 3 tablespoons of cornflour and water it down to a good consistency so the cauliflower florets get nicely coated.
- Add a pinch of chilli powder and pepper and fry. Keep aside to drain the excess oil.
- For the gravy, heat oil and fry 5 cloves of garlic and half an inch of ginger nicely.
- Fine cut 2 green chillies. Once fried, add 3 tablespoons of bbq sauce and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Once it’s fried, add some water to make the gravy.
- Add in the cauliflower and cubes of onion and capsicum.