- For the M𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪-𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 D𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda (Blue Bird)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder (Blue Bird)
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Milk (Amul)
- For the 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
- 3-4 Tbsp Butter (Amul)
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Sieve all the dry ingredients for the dough in a clean bowl.
- Then add the egg and milk. Mix well.
- Slowly add the oil and knead the dough until soft.
- Roll out the dough into thin and long strips.
- In a fresh bowl, mix melted butter with sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread this mix evenly on the dough. Fold the dough inwards into a tube and then roll the edges inwards forming a circle.
- Grease a bowl or mug and place the cinnamon roll. Add 1 tbsp water in the mug to add moisture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150-degree Celsius or until cooked.
- Drizzle maple syrup and chocolate sauce.