- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1-2 Tbsp Coffee Powder (Nescafe)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 1-2 Tbsp Honey / 2-3 Tbsp Sugar
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a clean glass, add the coffee powder, sugar & water. Cover with lid & let it steep in the fridge for about 30-40 mins. This is a very important step if you need that kick of caffeine. A must for that classic strong coffee flavour.
- Put the ice cubes in a fresh glass, strain ½ of the coffee mix & then pour in the milk as per your liking. You can sprinkle some cocoa powder or grate some chocolate or drizzle Nutella or chocolate sauce if you like.
- Pair it with absolutely anything or just enjoy this plain & simple. A dose of extra energy!!!.