Just to set the rules straight, we CANNOT support the following content:
- Explicit nudity or pornography
- Graphic violence and gore
- Hate speech or hate-inciting media
- Illegal activity
VIOLATORS OF THE ABOVE RULES AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE PLATFORM AND THEIR PAY-OUTS FORFEITED. Creators are solely responsible for any infringements of any intellectual property rights and are liable for damages as determined by the applicable court of law.
Creations come in many forms, and while we don’t want to restrict people’s creativity, there are limits to what you can offer as a benefit or incentive to your subscribers.
CONTENT CREATION MEDIA REQUIREMENTS
Image Ratio: Square: 1:1 ratio
Video Aspect Ratio: Horizontal: 16:9 aspect ratio / Vertical – 9:16 aspect ratio
Audio types: mp3, ogg, wav
ILLEGAL CREATIONS AND BENEFITS
Any content which is categorized as illegal as per Indian Laws. Please refer to the Indian IT act for further details. You can also get information about the same in our Terms and Conditions. Please understand that terms and conditions are subject to change and it cannot be considered as an exhaustive information guide in context of Indian laws.
Creators are solely responsible for any infringements of any intellectual property rights and are liable for damages as determined by the applicable court of law.
Here are some types of benefits that we do not allow anywhere on FROM AROUND. In some of these cases, we will also report the account and work with law enforcement to identify the source.
Benefits that are not allowed include:
- Images of child abuse and sexual depiction of minors
- Images of human or animal abuse
- Graphic violence and gore
- Hate speech or hate-inciting media
- Access to betting or gambling products or services
- Drugs, medication, and supplements
- Misinterpretation or use of someone else’s content
Sometimes people want to share their experience with struggles they faced and how they got better as a way of helping others who are struggling, and that’s more than okay. However, we don’t want creators to encourage harmful or dangerous behaviours. As a result, you cannot offer the following as a benefit.
DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Partial payment for drugs, medication or supplements such as coupons, gift cards, or any incentive to purchase or obtain the categories mentioned above.
- Medication or food supplements such as weight loss, energy boost or miracle cures.
- Books or any other form of educational material claiming that they can help cure disease.
Note FROM AROUND allows creations engaging or discussing the general health and fitness i.e., Yoga, Fitness, Sports, Games, Body-building etc. We also allow creations engaging or discussing alternative medicine as long as it does not put people at risk. There is a fine line, but there is a difference between “Medical research on the use of CBD oil against dementia” vs “How to cure cancer only with Yoga” and the team actively reviews creations that might fall under the second category.
WEAPONS AND EXPLOSIVES
You cannot offer the following as benefits on FROM AROUND:
- Offering lethal weapons as a benefit
- Offering fireworks as a benefit
- Benefits offering partial payment such as coupons, gift cards, or any incentive to purchase or obtain firearms or explosives
- Tutorials, instructions, or demonstrations for crafting or modifying weapons, such as 3D printed designs, manufacturing firearms, and other DIY creations
ALCOHOL AND SMOKING
You cannot offer the following:
- Alcohol and smoking substances such as tobacco, cigars, vapes, e-cigarette, rolling paper, and cigarettes
- Offering promotions, coupons, or any other incentives to purchase or obtain alcohol and smoking products
- Offering kits to brew alcohol
Note: You are welcome to create a page dedicated to beer tasting or making cocktails. The same is true if you want to review cigars and talk about the history of tobacco, but there are some limitations to the benefits you can offer.
FINANCE AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
You are free to talk about and share creations around financial advice and cryptocurrency, but FROM AROUND was not designed to launch an ICO or create an investment scheme. Therefore, while you can share creations and advice, you cannot offer the following benefits:
- Coins as part of a benefit or making your subscribers an investor
- Partial payment such as coupons, gift cards, or any incentive to purchase or obtain cryptocurrency
- It goes without saying, you can’t organize any benefits like a pyramid scheme, Ponzi scheme, or other fraudulent scheme
- You cannot offer benefits that promise subscribers a financial benefit based on following advice provided in the benefit such as “if you pay 5000/- a month, my advice will earn you 10 times that.”
SEX WORK AND SEXUAL SERVICES
We understand that creators sometimes need to push the boundaries of what is acceptable to society, but we don’t allow pornography or sexual services to be funded on FROM AROUND. Please ensure your content confirms with our community guidelines.
- You cannot use FROM AROUND to provide access to pornographic material such as giving access to a website or shared private access to pornographic creations whether on From Around or on any other platform. Pornography is defined as real people engaging in sexual acts such as masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera.
- You cannot offer items that are either sexually gratifying or intimate in nature.
- You cannot use the From Around payment system to fund escort activity.
- You cannot offer an erotic webcam session to your subscribers. This means that we have a no nudity policy for creators.
HEALTH, HYGIENE AND CONSUMABLES
Creations related to cooking, how to make your own products and discussing health are allowed, but creators cannot offer ingredients or consumables as a benefit.
- Multi-Level Marketing and Direct Selling: From Around is not a platform to launch a direct sales business or facilitate MLMs. From Around is not meant to be a means to promote a direct sales business, but a place for creators to launch creative endeavours. Products manufactured and sold by direct marketing companies are not a benefit to be offered on fromaround. com.
- Raffles: You cannot request payment for raffles or giveaways as part of a benefit. In other words, subscribers should not have to pay for the chance to win something. This includes lotteries, raffles or even mystery boxes if the value of the box is not guaranteed. If you want to offer any form of giveaways to your followers, make sure to open them to your fan base in general, ensure they are not only accessible to your subscribers, and follow the applicable laws.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK IN MERCHANDISE
Your content is yours — FROM AROUND won’t use it in our advertising or as promotional material without your permission. All content is subject to review and we reserve the right to refuse the processing of any content at any time and for any reason.
- Merchandise explicitly harassing or threatening the well-being of an individual or group of people will not be facilitated. This can include words or imagery that incite others to commit acts of violence or engage in threatening behaviour such as stalking.
WHAT CANNOT BE SOLD ON FROM AROUND
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This list is not exhaustive and might change in the future as technologies evolve and life simply happens. If you have doubts about your projects, please contact our team at email@example.com. We are always happy to help.
This policy is part of the From Around Creator Terms & Conditions and Community Guidelines. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org