- For the Biscuit Base
- 130gm Crushed Marie Biscuits
- 100gm President Butter, Melted
- For the Cheesecake
- 100gm Milky Mist Cream Cheese
- 50ml Amul Whipping Cream
- 50ml Amul Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Amul Mithai Mate
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- For the Cookie Dough
- 160gm Refined Flour
- 100gm President Butter, Softened
- 80gm Parry’s Brown Sugar
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- A Pinch Of Tata Salt
- 60gm Dark Choco Chips
- ½ Tsp Bakers Baking Soda
- 1.5 Tbsp Milk
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- For biscuit base – Mix the butter and biscuits together till we get a sandy texture.
- Spread on a 6 inch spring form pan uniformly and chill for about 30 mins before pouring the cheesecake.
- For cookie dough – Mix the melted butter into the sifted flour till it is sandy in texture.
- Then add the sugar, salt, vanilla and baking soda and bring everything together. Use milk to knead if required.
- Now fold in the dark choco chips softly in the dough. Chill for about 30 mins.
- For Cheesecake – Whip everything together to soft peaks.
- For Assembly and Baking – Pour the cheesecake mix on top of the biscuit base then spread the cookie dough softly on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 – 25mins.
- Cool and chill overnight before serving.