- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- Juice From 1 Lemon
- 2-3 Tbsp of Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Can Use Coconut Yogurt Available From (Epigamia)
- 1/4th Cup Water (Or as Much as Needed to Blend)
- Salt, As Per Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder (Optional)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend to a puree.
- Add to a mason jar and refrigerate till ready to use.
- This recipe is freezer friendly, so you can simply freeze any of the leftovers dressing and defrost when ready to use.