- For the Dough
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 120 Grams Butter
- 1 Cup Water
- A Pinch of Salt
- 4 Eggs
- For the Creamy Custard
- 11/2 Cup Full Cream/Double Toned Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cornflour
- 2 Tbsps Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg Yolks
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- In a saucepan, pour 1 cup of water and butter together and place it on medium flame. Once it comes to a boil, add the flour into it and make the gas on low flame. Take a wooden spatula and mix it all. Keep stirring till it becomes a sticky dough.
- Let the dough completely cool. Then mix 4 eggs, one by one, with a spatula. Pour the dough mixture into a piping bag.
- Next, preheat the oven on 180-degree C. Take a baking tray and put butter paper on it. Make small balls and put egg wash on all. Place the baking tray in a 180 degrees C preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- For the creamy custard, in a pan put 1 cup milk, corn starch, sugar and bring it to a boil. Mix egg yolks and half cup milk in another bowl.
- On low gas flame, put the egg mixture into the boiled milk and vanilla essence. Mix till it becomes a thick custard.
- Once done, take out the puffs from the oven and put the creamy custard into it with using the piping bag or syringe.