- 2 Eggs
- A Mug of Milk
- 1/2 Mug Sugar (same as milk mug)
- 1/2 Bottle Cap Vanilla Essence
- Sugar to Caramelise
- Steamer Pot (for custard)
- Steamer Pot (of a bigger size to hold the custard steamer pot)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and beat nicely.
- Next, add milk and stir well.
- Once done, add cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- In a small but deep pot, caramelise sugar without oil and then add the custard mix into this pot.
- Next place this pot into another bigger size pot where you can cover and steam the custard.
- Steam for 30-45 minutes maximum.