- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cold Water
- 3-4 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 Cup Cold or Room Temperature Milk
- Coffee Powder or Chopped Chocolate for Garnish
- Makes 1 Cup
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a small bowl, add sugar, instant coffee powder, and water. Use a hand beater or an electrical beater to blend this until it is thick and smooth.
- A hand beater will take about 10 minutes if you keep whisking continuously and rapidly. The electrical beater will take about 5-7 minutes.
- The final result should be foamy and light.In a transparent glass, add ice cubes and pour the milk halfway through the glass.
- Top it with the coffee foam. Sprinkle some coffee powder or chocolate chunks on top. Done!