- 3/4 Cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 Cup Beated Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1/2 Tsp Rose Essence or Rose Water
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Sugar Powder According to Your Taste
- Some Pista Slices and Dried Rose Petals for Garnish.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- First, you need to make mango puree. Keep it aside in the fridge.
- The second step beat chilled cream with a beater until you get fluffiness into the cream. Immediately keep it in the fridge because due to hot weather it will start melting.
- Now take a bowl to add fresh chilled milk with 1/2 tsp of rose essence, 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder and sugar powder according to taste. Mix all properly.
- Now take a deep bowl and add 2 tbsp of beaten cream and 4 tbsp of mango puree and 1/2 tsp of sugar powder and fold with a light hand. Your fluffy mango puree is ready.
- Now take any serving glass full of your glass 3/4 with some ice cubes and a mixture of milk. Now on the top add your fluffy mango dalgona mixture completely and garnish with some pistachios and dried rose petals. Or you can choose your choice of garnishing.
- Mix and enjoy this chilled dalgona mango shake.