- 1/4 Kg Beef Mince (Carabeef / Buffalo Beef)
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- 5-6 Small Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Potato
- Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Cube Beef or Beef Stock
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin/Jeera Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander/Dhania Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric / Haldi Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- In a pot, put some oil and sweat the onions until they are soft.
- Add minced garlic and sauté.
- Add the raw mince and sauté till it changes colour (brownish or greyish).
- Now add the diced potatoes, spices, stock and ginger garlic paste. Stir well to mix.
- Add tomato puree and stir again.
- Add a bit of water and let it simmer on a low fire for about 30 – 45 mins.
- Stir and add a bit of water every 15 minutes (if dry).