- 105 gms Butter (Amul)
- 105 gms Dark Chocolate (Morde)
- 3 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 9 Tbsp Water
- 105 gms Castor Sugar
- 45 gms Brown Sugar
- 110 gms Milkmaid (Amul)
- 120 gms Flour
- 60 gms Unsweetened Cocoa (Hershey’s)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 170*c
- Melt the chocolate & butter in a double boiler or microwave (about 1 min). Allow it to cool.
- Combine ground flax seeds and water to create a flax egg and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add both sugars to the flax eggs and whisk them thoroughly with a hand whisk for about a minute.
- Add Milkmaid to this mix and whisk again.
- Add the chocolate & butter mixture to this and whisk for about 45 seconds this time.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder & baking soda.
- Fold with a spatula and mix well until you cannot see any flour or cocoa powder streaks in your batter.
- Add chocolate chips/chunks to the mix. If you want a nutty brownie, add walnuts.
- Pour the batter onto a lined baking tray.
- Top it up with your with your favourite berries, nuts or the trending Biscoff!
- Then bake at 170*c for 25-30mins if you like your brownies fudgy and 35-40mins if you like them cakey.