- 1 Cup Maida/Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Cashews (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Almonds (Chopped))
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar/Jaggery
- 1 Cup Dry Coconut Crush
- 1 Cup Water
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Take Maida/wheat flour, add salt to it and by putting water slowly make a soft dough. Then cover the dough with a small cloth and keep it aside for 15mins.
- Till then prepare a mixture of all the items: coconut crush, cashews, almonds, cardamom powder and powdered sugar.
- Then make small size chapatis of the dough and put 1 tsp prepared mixture in all of them.
- Afterwards, heat the deep pan on low flame and pour soybean oil (Fortune) in it.
- Till the pan gets heated uptake the chapati one by one and make curly folds from sides to make it like conical shapes.
- Then deep fry these modak in the pan till it becomes golden brown and crunchy.
- Then take out modak on tissue paper to remove excess oil from it and serve it to the family.
- All set to go for this tasty and crunchy modak.