- 250 Ml Pizza Sauce or Peeled Tomato Puree
- 1 Onion, Sliced in Half
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Whole or Minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 100 Gms Mozzarella or Cheese of Your Choice
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeños (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper as Needed
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Paprika
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Add Olive Oil, Sautee Onions and Garlic until it starts to give off an aroma.
- Add Pizza Sauce or Peeled Tomato Puree along with Cumin Powder, Red Paprika, Salt and Pepper.
- Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Make 3 indents in the mixture and slowly add 3 Eggs.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with Cilantro.
- Serve fresh with Bread of your choice.