- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fat Free Mayonnaise
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Boiled Pasta
- 1 Cup Mixed Vegetables- Carrots, Onions, Corn, Bell Pepper
- Vegan Cheese
- Microgreens For Garnish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 8 minutes
- Mix 4 tbsp of olive oil with 1tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp white vinegar.
- Beat it for a minute until you get a creamy dressing.
- Add some mayo, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the mixture.
- In a salad bowl takes some boiled pasta and veggies of your choice.
- Add feta or vegan cheese cubes.
- Add the salad dressing.
- I also added 1tbsp of roasted bell pepper dip which you may skip.
- Mix everything well.
- Garnish with micro greens.