- 125gms Refined Flour
- 80gms Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Horlicks + 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup Refined Oil
- 3 Tbsp Milk at Room Temperature or As Required
- 1 Tbsp Semi-Sweet Choco Chips
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Sift the dry ingredients together – refined flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
- Whisk in the oil and brown sugar together. Then add yoghurt and mix well.
- Now add the sifted dry ingredients to the batter along with the red chilli flakes. Mix using cut and fold method.
- Add the mix of cocoa powder and Horlicks.
- The batter will be thick and dense inconsistency. Add the milk as required to loosen up the consistency. Finally, add the choco chips and mix well.
- Pour into individual muffin cups and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven once the skewer comes out clean. Cool at room temperature.