- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate (Amul)
- 1/3 Cup Melted Salted Butter (Amul)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder (Cadbury)
- 1/3 Cup Castor/Powdered Sugar (Mawana)
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Local)
- 1/3 Cup Milk (80 ml) (Local)
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder (Nescafe)
- Pinch Of Baking Powder (Weikfield)
Prep: 1 minute
Cooking: 8 minutes
- In a bowl add ½ cup semi-sweet dark chocolate and 1/3 cup of hot melted salted butter (80 ml), Mix them together into a liquidy mixture.
- To this, add ¼ cup of cocoa powder,1/3 cup of powdered sugar,1/2 cup All-purpose flour, ½ Tsp instant coffee powder, pinch of baking powder and 1/3 cup of milk (80ml).
- Mix all the ingredients together into a batter of dripping consistency.
- Pour into greased muffin tray and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8-10 mins.