- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2-3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Water
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Dark Chocolate Pieces
- Pinch of Salt
- For Dusting the Moulds
- Butter & All-Purpose Flour
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Take a pan, fill it 1/2 with water & cover it with a lid and let it get heated for 5-7min on the stove.
- Take small bowls(vatis)/moulds in which you want to set – apply butter properly and let it get chilled in the freezer for 3min. After 3min the butter will freeze so now dust it with maida & coat it gently. Now let it set in the freezer.
- Take a bowl – add cold water, oil, caster sugar, lemon juice, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and combine it well. Do not overmix it.
- Take the moulds out, pour the little batter, add 2 small chocolate pieces and add 1tsp batter more on it.
- The steamer pan will be hot, now take the lid and place a small stand and a plate on it – put the moulds on it.
- Let it steam for 10-15min. After it’s done, let it cool for 2min & place it upside down on the plate and voilà! Our delicious Choco Lava is ready! Serve hot with ice-cream!