- 3-4 Rings Canned Pineapple Rings
- 50 Gms Butter
- 1/4 Cup or 120 Gms Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Pineapple (finely chopped)
- 5 Tsp Canned Pineapple Juice
- 125 Gms Oil (Vegetable Oil)
- 1 Cup or 200 Gms Castor/Refined Sugar
- 1 Cup or 200ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 2 Cups or 300gms Maida
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Butter (for greasing)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- In a pan, add butter and sugar. Stir till caramel sauce is ready. Pour it into a baking tin immediately and place the pineapple rings on it.
- In a bowl, add sugar, oil and beat well. Then add milk, vinegar and beat again.
- Next, add maida little by little and cut fold the batter.
- Add baking powder and soda along with pineapple juice.
- Pour over the caramel sauce and bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Once it cools down, turn the cake upside down.