- For the Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 ¾ Cup Flour + Extra
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Extract
- Zest Of 1/2 Lemon
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Beat butter until pale and light. Add sugar and combine till smooth.
- Add in Lemon extract and zest.
- Slowly add the flour till it forms a dough. Add extra flour, if needed, if the dough is too sticky.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Roll out dough about ½ inch thick on a floured surface. Use stamps or doily and cutters to cut out cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 mins, making sure the cookies don’t turn brown.