- 1 Litre Full Cream Milk
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 6 Tbsp Sugar (or as per your taste)
- Cardamom Powder or Vanilla Essence (optional for flavouring)
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds (or any available fruits)
- 1/2 Cup Mango (chopped) (or any available fruits)
- 1 Small Size Apple (chopped) (or any available fruits)
- 1 Small Pear (or any available fruits)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a thick bottomed pan, add milk and stir occasionally to get to a boil.
- Take 2 1/2 tablespoons custard powder in a bowl. I have used vanilla flavour (you can also use plain custard). Add a little water and whisk. Ensure no lumps remain.
- Pour the prepared custard mixture in the boiled milk and heat a little more to give it one more boil. Add sugar to taste.
- The milk should turn dark yellow and become slightly thick. Once done, transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
- When the milk is completely cooled down, add the chopped fruits.
- At this point, you can add cardamom powder or vanilla essence to it(optional).
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours till it’s chilled.
- Top it with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream (optional).