- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Greek Yoghurt (2 Eggs if you want to make the brownies with egg)
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Walnuts
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Butter an 8-inch square pan and pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Let it cool.
- Combine sugar and Greek yoghurt (or eggs for). Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold in the walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely before you cut them.