- For The Ingredients –
- 4 Medium Potatoes (Peeled & Cut into Equal Size Cubes)
- 3 Tbsp Ghee (Amul)
- 2 Bulbs of Garlic with Cloves Separated (Skin On)
- Salt As Per Preference
- Red Chili Powder
- For The Dressing –
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (Epigamia)
- 1 Small Clove of Garlic – Grated Finely
- Handful Of Fresh Mint and Coriander Leaves – Chopped Coarsely
- 1 Green Chili -Finely Chopped
- Juice Of Half a Lemon
- Salt & Pepper as Per Preference
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- Toss the potato cubes and garlic with ghee. Place them on a lined baking tray in a preheated oven at 200C for 1 hour. Make sure to take them out a couple of times and rotate the potato pieces on opposite sides for even browning. In the third rotation, I smashed them down lightly with a pestle, so the flat side crisps up while roasting. This step is optional.
- As soon as the roast potatoes are out of the oven, sprinkle salt and red chili powder on them.
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients mentioned under “dressing” (adjust seasoning according to taste)
- Pop the roasted garlic out of the skins. Layer the roast potatoes, garlic on your serving plate and add dollops of dressing around (like how we do for nachos?)
- Sprinkle chili powder/paprika powder on top for an extra kick and enjoy!