- 2½ Cup Bread Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1¼ Tsp Salt
- 2½ Tsp Xantham Gum
- 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Yeast
- 2 Eggs – Substitute With 2 Tsp Chia Seeds (Not Using Flex Seeds as We Are Using It As One Of The Ingredients)
- 6 Tsp Warm Water (Let It Rest For 10 Minutes)
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
Prep: 15 minutes
Baking: 40 minutes
- Grease and line the bread pan.
- Mix warm water, yeast and sugar in a glass bowl. Allow the yeast to poof.
- In the bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs oil and apple cider vinegar to the yeast mixture. Mix well, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well again.
- Spoon the dough into the prepared bread pan. Using a spoon dipped in water, smooth the dough, spreading it into the corners of the pan.
- Allow the batter to rise for 30-40 minutes or until the dough has risen to the top of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Bake the bread for 35 to 40 minutes or until done (do a toothpick test).
- Let it cool completely before your hungry hands slice the bread.