- Makes 10 Parathas
- 1 Cup – Gluten-Free Diamond Flour Blend (my flour blend, available for orders)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ghee + Extra to Apply
- 1/4 Cup Warm Milk
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Incorporate salt and oil well into the flour, add warm milk and knead until soft.
- Roll out small three-inch rounds.
- Warm a non-stick tava on medium heat.
- Place the paratha on the tava and cook till you see bubbles popping. Then flip and cook again.
- Apply ghee on both sides and fry them crisp.
- Serve warm with your paneer or dal!