- 1 Bowl Cooked Rice (its better if it’s a day old)
- 50 Grams Goan Chorizo
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 4 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Bowl Spring Onions
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic and saute for a few seconds. Then add 2 red chillies and saute again.
- Now add spring onions and fry till light brown (leave some for garnish).
- Add chilli and turmeric powder, salt to taste and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the Goan Chorizo and fry for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add the rice and mix it will the masalas.
- Fry for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Garnish with spring onions.