- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Fresh Herbs – Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Chives, Basil
- 100g Feta/Cream Cheese/Cheddar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Yoghurt
- Sesame Seeds
Prep: 10 minutes
Baking: 60 minutes
- Grease a loaf tin with butter and spread sesame seeds along the bottom and sides. Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, add eggs, olive oil, yoghurt, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Using an electric beater, combine for 2 minutes on medium speed. Stir in the herbs and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, sift in the flour and baking powder.
- Add half the flour to the wet ingredients and using a spatula, combine. Add the remaining flour and again stir with quick strokes. Do not over combine.
- Spoon into the baking tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle sesame on the top.
- Bake for 50-60 mins or until skewer inserted into the centre comes clean.
- Cool for a few minutes before demoulding. Slice & serve!