- Boiled Potatoes
- 4 Teaspoons Ghee
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric
- 2 Teaspoons Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Jeera
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Coriander Leaves (for garnish)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Cut the boiled potatoes in smaller pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put jeera and the potatoes and fry on low heat. Keep it covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir the potatoes and fry till almost brown.
- Add the dry spices and salt and fry on low heat. Keep it covered for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat on, fry one last time for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the gas and garnish with coriander leaves.
- It can be made vegan by replacing the ghee with vegetable oil or mustard oil. If you want to make it little chatpata put aamchur powder or lemon juice.