- 2 Bowls Cooked rice (preferably a day old)
- 8-10 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 Sliced Onion (big)
- 2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chilli Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Spring Onions (to garnish)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Heat oil in a Wok/Pan, put 3/4th of the crushed garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4th of the sliced onions and fry till its brown.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar and salt and fry the onions a little more.
- Add little water and cooked rice. Mix it all on high flame for 3- 5 minutes.
- Once it’s all mixed, check salt and switch off the gas.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and left-over crushed garlic and sliced onions. Fry till the garlic and the onion are brown.
- Add green chilli sauce to the rice and garnish with spring onions and burnt garlic and onions.
- It can be made with brown rice and vegetables or meat.