- For the Salad
- 2 Cucumbers, Peeled & Julienned
- 2 Carrots, Peeled & Julienned
- 1 Sweet Potato, Grilled
- 3/4 American Corn, Sautéed
- 2 Tomatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Beetroot, Thinly Sliced & Kept in Chilled Water
- Any Salad Leaf (of your choice), Chopped Long
- For the Dressing
- Juice of 1 Apple
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- For the Garnish
- 5-6 Roasted Walnuts, Quartered
- 3 Tablespoons Pumpkin seeds, Roasted
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese, Sliced
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Toss all the ingredients for the salad in a big bowl.
- In a salad dressing shaker, add all the ingredients for the dressing. Shake well to make it dense and creamy.
- Pour it over the salad mix well and garnish with walnuts, pumpkin seeds and parmesan cheese.
- Serve chilled.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.