- 10 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Melted Milk Chocolate
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt with a spatula until just combined.
- Stir in whole chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan 30 minutes before slicing.