- 1/2 Onion (Large)
- 1/2 Tomato (Large)
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Tsp Oil – Cold Pressed or Filtered Ground Nut Oil
- Pinch of Jeera
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Chop paneer, onions, green chilli & tomato. I took 1/2 katori paneer, 1/2 onion, 1/2 tomato & 1 green chilli.
- On an iron tava (great for low levels of Hb, poor hair & acne), pour a little cold pressed or filtered ground nut oil, about 1 tsp and add jeera. Let it get a bit crisp & add the chill, add salt at this stage too & now sauté the onion.
- Cover it with a lid & let us cook. Add paneer, sauté, cover with lid & let it cook.
- Add tomatoes & repeat the process. Close the gas & your bhurji is ready to be relished.
About – A Kilo Of Kindness
#AKiloOfKindness is an initiative by From Around that aims at encouraging people to shop on www.21organic.com leading up to Diwali to raise funds for a child’s education. 100% of profits will go towards St. Catherine’s Home to help secure a child’s future. This time when you cook your favourite meal, you’d have changed someone’s world.