- For the Base
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour/Maida (Nature land Organics)
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder (Weikfield)
- 2 Tsp Sugar (Madhur)
- 1 Tsp Salt (Tata)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (Borges)
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- For the Toppings
- 2 Medium-sized Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- One Cup Mozzarella Cheese (Live Yum Vegan)
- Pizza Mix (Snap!Ins)
- Pizza Sauce (Funfoods)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- For the base, take a bowl and whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add water and olive oil and stir until combined. Knead for a minute or two. Place a damp towel over the dough and let it rest for an hour. Divide the dough and make a base. Make sure it is slightly thicker than a chapati.
- Take a microwavable pan (greased with oil) and preheat it in the microwave for about 3 minutes. Carefully place your dough and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- For the pizza assembly, take the base, spread pizza sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Next, add veggies and pizza mix over it.
- Sprinkle a little more cheese to make it cheesy.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and serve hot!