- 2 Cups Boiled Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 ¼ Tsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Compound Dark Chocolate
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- In a pan and heat it, take 1 ¾ milk and add cocoa powder. Mix well making sure no lumps.
- Then add compound dark chocolate and keep stirring. Make a cornflour slurry by mixing ¼ cup of milk and corn flour.
- Add this slurry to milk. Add sugar (optional).
- Keep stirring for a minute and give a mild boil.
- Serve hot and top it with whipped cream.
- Fyi – I have used a non-dairy whipped cream so I did not add sugar.