- Serves 2
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Hershey’s)
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Cups Whole Milk (Amul Full Fat Milk)
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Star Anise
- 1/8th Tsp Grated Nutmeg
- Dark Chocolate Shavings, Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallows, Cocoa Powder For Garnish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Add cocoa powder, salt, sugar in a bowl, add 1/4th cup cold milk and whisk till cocoa powder and sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining milk to the pot and turn on the heat.
- Add cocoa, sugar, milk mixture and whisk to combine ingredients.
- Add cinnamon, star anise and nutmeg.
- Simmer gently over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon and star anise with a slotted spoon.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, marshmallows, chocolate syrup and dust some cocoa powder. Serve warm. Enjoy.