- 265gm Whole Wheat Flour
- 265gm Refined Flour
- 1 Tsp Tata Salt
- 30ml Disano Olive Oil
- 370ml Buttermilk
- 1 Tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 50 minutes
- Sift all the dry ingredients together. Add the caraway seeds and mix well.
- Now, whisk the buttermilk and olive oil together in a jug.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together in a mixing bowl and make dough. One just needs to bring the mixture together and not actually knead the dough.
- Place the dough in a baking sheet and score it.
- Brush some oil just before baking. Bake at 180°C for 50 mins or until done.
- Remove and cool well before slicing.
- Enjoy with a generous layer of butter and a cup of beverage of your choice.