- 10-15 Spinach Leaves
- Handful Coriander
- 1/2 Ginger
- 1 Green Chilli
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Oats Powder/Cornflour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Amchur Powder (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- Pinch of Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 100 gms Small Amul Paneer Cubes
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Grated Amul Cheese
- Toasted Bread
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- First, blanch 10-15 spinach leaves in warm water. After 5min put it in cold water.
- Now in a mixer take spinach, a handful of coriander, 1/2 ginger, 1 green chilli, pinch of salt and grind it well.
- Now take a pan, add oil, 1tsp oats powder/cornflour. Roast it for 2min. Add 1 cup milk and stir well.
- Now, add the spinach paste and stir well, then put all masalas i.e., 1tsp coriander powder, 1tsp red chilli powder, 1tsp amchur powder (optional), 1tsp garam masala, a pinch of pepper powder and 1tsp salt. Mix everything well and you get the good light green colour.
- Now add the soft 100gms small paneer cubes or you can grate it as well. Now mix well. Add grated processed cheese.
- Cover it with a lid till the cheese melts. Now just add 1/2tsp oregano and 1/2tsp chilli flakes on the cheese and cover it again.
- Meanwhile, toast 4-5 pieces of bread on a tawa with butter or ghee & salt. And cut each slice into 4 pieces. Open the lid & place these pieces of bread inside the gravy-like it’s surrounding the pan and sprinkle some oregano on these pieces of bread.
- Let this cook for 2min. Our Palak Paneer Casserole is ready to serve.