- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Finely Chopped Onions
- 3 Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 Tsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 10 Cloves of Garlic
- 100 gm Soaked & Boiled White Peas
- 50 gm Grated Copra / Dry Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Sundrop Refined Oil
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp – Tata Salt
- 2 Tsp Kitchen Secrets’ Original Masala Mix
- Nilgiris Pav
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Sauté 1 cup of finely chopped onions, cloves of garlic and the grated copra/dry coconut in a pan till they are golden brown.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Kitchen Secrets’ Original Masala Mix to the above and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of refined oil in another deep bottomed pan and fry the remaining finely chopped onions till they are golden brown. Add tomatoes and soaked peas to it and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now pour water into the pan and bring it to a boil. As the water boils, add the ground paste, boiled potatoes and salt and continue boiling for another 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, a slice of fresh lime, finely chopped onions and sev (optional). Serve hot and eat it with Pav, Pooris or Rotis!