- 2 Cups Jowar Flour
- Salt To Taste
- Mixed Herbed Seasoning
- Warm Water
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add warm water in parts and knead into a soft dough.
- Pat down the dough onto a greased baking tray with thickness as desired (I like my pizzas thin crust – it also cooks faster).
- Poke holes in to the dough using a fork and brush some olive oil on top.
- Bake as it is in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes @230*c or till golden brown. Different thickness will take different amount of time to cook.
- Once the crust is cooked, top it off with your favorite flatbread toppings and enjoy a gluten free meal in minutes!