- 1/4 Cup- Clarified Butter (Ghee) + 2 Tbsp (If Required)
- 1 Cup- Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1 Cup-Sugar
- 2 Cup- Hot Water
- A Pinch Of Cardamom Powder
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Heat a pan to it add in 1/4thcup clarified butter (ghee) then add in 1cup wheat flour (atta). keep mixing the wheat flour (atta) with clarified butter(ghee) until it turns brown and aromatic.
- Add in 2cup of hot water and you would get a thick paste-like consistency. Keep mixing the halwa.
- As to avoid burning and make sure no lumps remain. Once thickened add in 1cup sugar.
- Keep mixing the halwa to avoid burning. Add in a pinch of cardamom and mix.
- Turn off the flame once the sugar is dissolved completely. And add in nuts of your choice.